- 100 grams Macadamia Nut
- 80 grams Butter, cubed
- 6 sprigs Corrainder, leaves only, roughly hand chopped
- 2 portions Snapper, Skin off, de-boned (approx 200g each)
- 150 grams Sugar snap peas
- 500 grams white skinned potatoes, roughly chopped
- 200 grams Milk
- seasoning, To Taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Macadamia to TMX bowl and chop 3secs/Speed 6
Dry roast Macadamias 10 mins/varoma//
Whilst Macadamias are roasting, season snapper well and place each peace onto individual peices of baking paper ready to create parcels.
Add corriander and butter to bowl and melt 3mins/Varoma//
Divide butter mixture and pour over each fish, setting a third aside. Wrap each fish into a parcel and place into the top tray of the varoma. Set aside.
Clean and Dry mixing bowl.
Add potatoes to bowl with milk and secure lid into place. Secure the varoma into place and cook 15mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Remove Varoma carefully and check fish (if cooked through, set aside in thermoserver at this point). Add snowpeas to the middle level of the Varoma and secure back in place. Cook for a further 3mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Remove Varoma and set aside.
Add half of the reserved butter mixture to bowl and season potatoes. Mash for 25 seconds/Speed 3 and then for 4 seconds/Speed 4 until desired consistancy is reached.
Serve fish over mashed potatoes with snow peas and a slice of lemon. Top with reserved nut butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Proste capuccino
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Potato Soup
- Lemon Loaves
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash