- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 centimetre ginger, peeled
- 1 whole red chilli
- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 250 grams green king prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon Kecap Manis (sweet soy)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 fresh lime (juice)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place coriander in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 5. Set aside.
2. Chop garlic, ginger and chilli (remove seeds if you don’t want it too hot), 5 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add onion and chop 5 seconds speed 5.
3. Add oil and cook 3 minutes varoma temp, , speed .
4. Add red capsicum and chop 5 seconds speed 5.
5. Add prawns and cook 2-3 minutes, on varoma temp, speed , or until prawns start to change colour.
6. Add Kecap Manis and soy sauce, cook 100 degrees, , speed for 5 minutes, or until prawns have curled and changed colour.
7. Transfer to Thermoserver.
8. Squeeze lime onto prawns, sprinkle with chopped coriander.
9. Serve with rice.
Spicy Asian Prawns
If you don't have a Thermoserver, skip step 7.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice