- 1 clove garlic
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger
- 2 Long red chillis
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 fillets Salmon, skin off
- 500 grams water
- 1 lime, quartered
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic, ginger, Kaffir lime leaves & chilli to the bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
2. Add lemongrass, fish sauce, sesame oil & spring onions. Mix 5 seconds//speed 3.
3. Transfer to another bowl and set aside.
4. Add water to bowl.
5. Place varoma in position with tray.
6. Wet & ring out a sheet of baking paper. Line varoma tray with baking paper, leaving the wholes on the edge uncovered.
7. Place salmon fillets on varoma tray and cover with reserved sauce. Top with lime wedges.
8. Cover varoma & steam 13 minutes/varoma/speed 2.
Serve with a fresh Asian salad or your favourite steamed veges (which can be steamed in the varoma dish while steaming the salmon).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon