- 1/2 Brown Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Red Chilli, Deseeded
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Paste, Or 5g Fresh Ginger
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 bunch Continental Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Dried Dill, Or Fresh Dill
- 1/3 cup Brown Rice, Cooked and Cooled
- 100g can Wild Pink Salmon, Drained
- 300 g Sweet Potato Mash, (See link - Skinnymixers)
- 1/2 tbsp Ketup Manis
- pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Plain / Wholemeal Flour, (add more depending on consistancy)
- 2 tbsp Plain / Wholemeal Flour
- 1/2 cup Panko Crumb
- 30 mL Ricebran Oil, To Fry
10h 45minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking 10h 0min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
1. Add onion, garlic, chilli and ginger to TM, chop 3sec/speed 7/MC on
2. Scrape down sides. Add Olive oil, cook for 4mins/100 degrees/speed 2/MC off
3. Add Parsley and Dill and chop for 3sec/speed 7/MC on
4. Add remaining ingredients [Rice, Salmon, Sweet Potato, Salt, Pepper, Ketup Manis, Eggs] and half of the flour. Combine ingredients 5sec/speed 3 /MC on
5. This will create a very sticky and runny mixture - add remaining flour to reach a thicker mixture.
6. Heat ricebran oil in non stick fry pan, meanwhile mix Panko crumbs and flour together on a plate or wide brimmed dish and roll handfull of mixture into balls using wet hands and coat in panko crumbs/flour mixture.
7. Gently flatten each patty after placing in fry pan and shallow fry until golden brown on each side. They do not take very long as all ingredients are already cooked. Rest each of the patties on a wire rack to drain any excess oil.
8. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was made on the go, so the ammounts are approximations. This makes a very wet mixture, add flour and or extra panko crumbs slowly to the mixture to obtain a thicker, more plyable mixture.
I use ricebran oil due to its high burning point. Be sure to change the oil if any crumbs start to burn in the pan.
The sweet potato mash used in this recipe is as follows: By Nikalene Riddle,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Tuna mornay
- Prawn, mango, avocado and chilli salad
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- Spicy prawn salad
- Basic tuna mornay with Pasta
- German Tuna Salad = fresh and delicious
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Kale Tahini Salad
- GF Salted Caramel & Walnut Brownies
- Smoky BBQ Dry Rub
- Chicken and Corn Soup TM5
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Chicken Laksa
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Pizza Rolls
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies