- 2 fillets Swordfish
- 1 pinch Citrus Salt, (Everyday Cookbook)
- 1 Wedge Preserved Lemon
- 1 sprig Oregano
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 1 sprig parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 200 grams Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes, Halved/Quartered
- 40 grams pine nuts
- 1/4 Lime, Juice
- 20 grams olive oil, (plus extra)
- cracked pepper, (to taste)
NOTE: If serving with steamed vegetable, do this first with the varoma and keep in thermo server before you continue (see EDC for steaming instructions)
Season swordfish with citrus salt and cracked pepper.
Heat a frying pan on medium to high heat. Cook swordfish for 3-5 minutes each side - or until golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, add preserved lemon, herbs and garlic to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7. Scrape down and chop for a further 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 3 minutes, Varoma Temp, Speed 1, MC removed.
Add tomatoes, lime juice and pine nuts and cracked pepper to the bowl and cook for 5 Minutes, 100 degrees, Reverse , speed 1.
If the above finishes before the fish is cooked, keep the tomatoes stirring on reverse, speed 1 to keep warm and not burn the bottom of the bowl.
Serve swordfish topped with tomato mixture and some steamed vegies.
Swordfish for Two
Adapted from catecancook.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Custard for One
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup