- 1000 grams Drinking water
- 100 grams boneless skinless chicken thigh
- 50 grams chicken bone, (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 piece onion
- 1 slice ginger
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 piece leek, thinly slice
- 1/2 can asparagus, white, (optional)
- 100 grams Crab Meat
- 1 stalk celery leaf, thinly slice
- 1 piece fresh sweet corn kernels
- 900 grams chicken broth, (from boiling the chicken thigh)
- 100 grams chicken broth, (from boiling the chicken thigh)
- shredded chicken
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mushroom Bouillon
- 2.5 teaspoons white sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon chicken powder
- 30 grams tapioca flour
- 2 pieces egg whites, whisk a bit
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Making the broth: Add 1000 grams drinking water. Kettle mode 100 C.
- Add 100 grams boneless skinless chicken thigh and 50 grams chicken bone (optional). Cook 15 min / 95 C / rev / sp. spoon
- Strain the chicken broth with simmering basket, pour it into a jug and set it aside. Then also take out the chicken bones from the mixing bowl
- Then shred the chicken thigh 5 sec / reverse / sp. 4.5. Set the shredded chicken aside in another bowl
- Put in 2 cloves garlic, and 1/2 piece Onion, 1 stalk celery. Chop 5 sec / sp. 5
- Scrape down, and chop again 5 sec / sp. 5
- Add 1 slice ginger, 1 tablespoon Margarine, 1/2 piece leek. Sautee 4 min / 120 C / sp.1
- Add 100 grams crab meat. Shred 5 sec / sp. 4
- Scrape down and add 1/2 can asparagus. Cook 2 min / 100 C / reverse / sp. 0.5
- Put a bowl on top of mixing bowl lid and measure 30 grams Tapioca flour and 100 grams chicken broth. Then set it aside and whisk it with balloon whisk making sure there is no lump.
- Then get 2 pieces egg whites from the yolk. whisk it a bit with fork.
- Add 1 piece sweet corn kernels, shredded chicken, 900 grams chicken broth, 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper, 1 teaspoon mushroom bouillon, 2.5 teaspoons white sugar, 1.5 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon chicken powder. Cook 15 min / 100 C / reverse / sp. 1 (on the 5th minute add the tapioca and water mixture, then continue with the egg whites, through the mixing bowl lid, without opening the measuring cup.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Jimbaran Chili Sauce @levi_nathania
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Chicken - Shrimp Shumai by @levi_nathania
- Sauteed Siamese Gourd by @levi_nathania
- Chicken Soup with Luncheon by @levi_nathania
- Javanese Fruit Salad (Fruit Rujak) by @levi_nathania
- Batagor by @levi_nathania
- Hokkien Mee ala @levi_nathania
- Manadonese Pig's Trotter w/ Red Beans Soup by @levi_nathania
- Beef Radish Soup by @levi_nathania
- Purple Sweet Potato Balls
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD