- 3 x 150 g ocean trout fillets, skinless
- 150 g Watercress
- 1 green apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, peeled
- Handful dill
- 100 g sour cream
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 20 g djion mustard
- 15 g prepared horseradish
- salt, to taste
Recipe is created for
1. To make horseradish dressing, place shallot and dill in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
2. Add sour cream, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish and salt, mix for 10 seconds speed 4. Refrigerate dressing until ready to serve.
3. Fill TM bowl with 500ml water. Place trout in upper Varoma steaming tray, steam for 15 minutes, speed 3, or until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly then flake using a fork, removing any bones.
To serve, toss trout with watercress, apple slices, celery and horseradish dressing.
Variation: For an even faster meal, replace ocean trout with smoked trout or salmon – then there is no need to steam!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Corn rolls
- Grape Jam
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Green goodness soup
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Kale, spinach and feta pie