- 3 x 150 g ocean trout fillets, skinless
- 150 g Watercress
- 1 green apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, peeled
- Handful dill
- 100 g sour cream
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 20 g djion mustard
- 15 g prepared horseradish
- salt, to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. To make horseradish dressing, place shallot and dill in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
2. Add sour cream, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish and salt, mix for 10 seconds speed 4. Refrigerate dressing until ready to serve.
3. Fill TM bowl with 500ml water. Place trout in upper Varoma steaming tray, steam for 15 minutes, speed 3, or until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly then flake using a fork, removing any bones.
To serve, toss trout with watercress, apple slices, celery and horseradish dressing.
Variation: For an even faster meal, replace ocean trout with smoked trout or salmon – then there is no need to steam!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon