Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- 1 x 185gm can Tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 x 400gm can Butter beans, drained
- 1 Onion, quartered
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 sprig Parsley
- 1 sprig Dill or coriander
- 1 Egg
- 1 Lemon, Zested (use amount to taste)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Panko crumbs
- Olive oil, For frying
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- Handful of cornichons
Chop herbs then set aside.
Make breadcrumbs in thermo if you dont wish to use Panko crumbs and set aside.
Chop onion and garlic, speed 5 for 3 sec.
Add 1 TB olive oil and fry for 5 min, 100 degrees, sp 1.
Add butter beans and cornichons and pulse a few seconds on turbo until diced but still a bit chunky (you don't want a smooth paste)
Add to bowl drained tuna, fresh herbs, lemon zest, dijon mustard, salt and pepper and combine for 5 sec speed 3 reverse until all mixed in.
Roll into small patties, dip in beaten egg and coat in crumbs. Fry on each side in olive oil until golden. Serve with aioli, sweet chili, sriracha or dipping sauce of choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Tuna mornay
- Prawn, mango, avocado and chilli salad
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- Spicy prawn salad
- Basic tuna mornay with Pasta
- German Tuna Salad = fresh and delicious
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Healthy Hedgehog Slice
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Chicken Laksa
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Bec's Brownies
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- Chicken, feta and tomato rissoles
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Italian Style Chunky Pasta Sauce
- Berry Shortcake