- 1 x 185gm can Tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 x 400gm can butter beans, drained
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 sprig Dill or coriander
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon, Zested (use amount to taste)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Panko Crumbs
- olive oil, For frying
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- Handful of cornichons
- Chop herbs then set aside.
Make breadcrumbs in thermo if you dont wish to use Panko crumbs and set aside.
Chop onion and garlic, speed 5 for 3 sec.
Add 1 TB olive oil and fry for 5 min, 100 degrees, sp 1.
Add butter beans and cornichons and pulse a few seconds on turbo until diced but still a bit chunky (you don't want a smooth paste)
Add to bowl drained tuna, fresh herbs, lemon zest, dijon mustard, salt and pepper and combine for 5 sec speed 3 reverse until all mixed in.
Roll into small patties, dip in beaten egg and coat in crumbs. Fry on each side in olive oil until golden. Serve with aioli, sweet chili, sriracha or dipping sauce of choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce