- 300 g pasta
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 400-500g mixed vegetables, see notes
- 80 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 300 g Milk
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 large tin of tuna in springwater
- 150-200 g grated cheese, tasty, parmesan, mozzarella etc
- 2 handfuls corn flakes, roughly crushed
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg.
2. Add pasta to ThermoServer and cover with boiling water from the kettle. Replace lid and set aside.
3. Add garlic and onion to TM bowl and chop - 3 sec/speed 6.
4. Add mixed vegetables and chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
5. Add 40g of butter and saute - 5 min/Varoma temp/speed 1.
6. Add remaining butter, flour, milk, cheese, stock and lemon juice to TM bowl and cook - 7 min/90deg/speed 3.
**In the meantime, drain pasta and place into large oven dish.
7. Once sauce is finished, hand stir in the tuna and pour over pasta. Mix well.
8. Top with cornflakes first, then extra grated cheese and bake for 20-25 min or until golden on top.
I use whatever veggies I have in the fridge, but as a guide, these work well: brocolli, mushroom, carrot, zucchini, celery and corn.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Znoud el sit
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Cheese Dreams
- Mumble Slice
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- Massaman Curry Paste