- 1/2 onion, White
- 2 clove garlic
- 8 sprigs parsley
- 1/2 Capsicum, red, Deseeded, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, small, Roughly chopped
- 1 Carrot, small, Roughly chopped
- 30 gram olive oil
- 50 gram Butter
- 50 gram Corn Flour
- 500 gram Milk
- 80 gram Low Fat Cheese
- 425 gram Tuna in springwater, Drained
- 150 gram pasta, Of your Choice
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic and parsley into the mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add capsicum, zucchini and carrot chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 3 mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add butter, flour, milk and cheese. Cook 7 minutes/90 degrees/ speed 4.
Add tuna and pasta. Cook 15 mins/100 degrees/.
Top with extra parsley
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Dotty's Melting moments