- 400 grams potatoes
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 1 onion peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1 can 425g tuna in springwater, drained well
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 1/2 --- cup plain flour
- 1 --- cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- oil for shallow frying
Recipe is created for
Chop parsley 3 secs speed 7 and set aside.
Peel and quarter potatoes. Place in steamer basket, place 500g water in bowl, insert steamer basket and steam for 20 mins varoma temp, speed 2. Check to see if cooked. If not cook for an extra 5 mins, Remove basket and tip water out. Set potato aside.
Add onion and garlic to mixing bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 7. Add oil and saute 3 mins veroma speed 1.
Drain tuna and flake with a fork. Add potato first then tuna to bowl along with the lemon juice and parsley. Press briefly 4 times ( or untill well combined) 1 second turbo.
Sprinkle a little flour onto Thermomat then tip out mixture and shape into 8 patties. Allow to cool in fridge.
Place flour into 1 bowl, beaten egg and milk in another and breadcrumbs into a third bowl.
Lightly coat in flour, then in egg and milk and finally into breadcrumbs. Place onto plate and chill for 15 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil for shallow frying in pan and cook for 5 mins each side.
Serve with lemon wedges and tartare sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Delight