- 400 grams potatoes
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 1 onion peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1 can 425g tuna in springwater, drained well
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 1/2 --- cup plain flour
- 1 --- cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- oil for shallow frying
Recipe is created for
Chop parsley 3 secs speed 7 and set aside.
Peel and quarter potatoes. Place in steamer basket, place 500g water in bowl, insert steamer basket and steam for 20 mins varoma temp, speed 2. Check to see if cooked. If not cook for an extra 5 mins, Remove basket and tip water out. Set potato aside.
Add onion and garlic to mixing bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 7. Add oil and saute 3 mins veroma speed 1.
Drain tuna and flake with a fork. Add potato first then tuna to bowl along with the lemon juice and parsley. Press briefly 4 times ( or untill well combined) 1 second turbo.
Sprinkle a little flour onto Thermomat then tip out mixture and shape into 8 patties. Allow to cool in fridge.
Place flour into 1 bowl, beaten egg and milk in another and breadcrumbs into a third bowl.
Lightly coat in flour, then in egg and milk and finally into breadcrumbs. Place onto plate and chill for 15 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil for shallow frying in pan and cook for 5 mins each side.
Serve with lemon wedges and tartare sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Dairy Free Custard
- Chillean Empanadas
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie