THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 spring onion, (shallot)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 knob ginger
- Zest 1 lime
- juice 1 lime
- 30 g oil, (peanut or sesame)
- 20 g soy sauce
- 4 fillets fish
- Large bunch baby Bok Choy
- mixed vegetables, (capsicum, carrot, snow peas)
- 200 g basmati rice, thoroughly rinsed
- 900 g water
Place lime zest, ginger, spring onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coriander (reserving some for garnish) and salt and chop 8 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and soy sauce and stir 15 sec/speed 4 to combine.
Whilst stirring, squeeze lime juice onto lid using spatula to compress the lime.
On-top of bench or flat surface, place baking paper on top of aluminium foil.
Place several leaves of Bok Choy onto paper and top with fish fillet.
Spread dressing over fillet and arrange vegetables on top and around fish.
Pull up sides of aluminium foil to make bowl shape surrounding the fillet.
Place water into mixing bowl and rice into simmering basket.
Set Varoma in place.
Position fillets inside Varoma dish and steam 16 min/Varoma temp/speed 4.
Accessories you need
Fish fillets can be substituted with chicken tenderloins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Tuna Mornay
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Tuna Mornay with Spiral Pasta
- Salmon poke bowl
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- CRUMBED CRAB CAKES
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Veggie loaded Bolognese
- “Wild” Chicken Salad
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Semolina Cake
- Satay Marinade
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)