THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 spring onion, (shallot)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 knob ginger
- Zest 1 lime
- juice 1 lime
- 30 g oil, (peanut or sesame)
- 20 g soy sauce
- 4 fillets fish
- Large bunch baby Bok Choy
- mixed vegetables, (capsicum, carrot, snow peas)
- 200 g basmati rice, thoroughly rinsed
- 900 g water
Place lime zest, ginger, spring onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coriander (reserving some for garnish) and salt and chop 8 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and soy sauce and stir 15 sec/speed 4 to combine.
Whilst stirring, squeeze lime juice onto lid using spatula to compress the lime.
On-top of bench or flat surface, place baking paper on top of aluminium foil.
Place several leaves of Bok Choy onto paper and top with fish fillet.
Spread dressing over fillet and arrange vegetables on top and around fish.
Pull up sides of aluminium foil to make bowl shape surrounding the fillet.
Place water into mixing bowl and rice into simmering basket.
Set Varoma in place.
Position fillets inside Varoma dish and steam 16 min/Varoma temp/speed 4.
Fish fillets can be substituted with chicken tenderloins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)