- 130 grams Honey.
- 40 grams Tamari Sauce., -GF soy sauce
- 1 pinch Salt.
- 1 pinch Black Pepper- ground
- 1 clove Fresh Garlic, peeled
- 1 Onion - sml, Or 2 x shallots
- 500 grams Chicken Breast., Or thigh
- 200 grams Rice- long grain, Or Brown rice ( cook for same time as chicken)
- 150 grams Snow peas or Beans, Trim ends
- 2 Carrots - medium, Peeled &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; cut in medium thickness circles
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh rice into TM Simmer Basket, rinse thoroughly and set side.
Peel, trim and cut veggies and place carrots, peas into Varoma Dish.
Trim and cut Chicken and place on scrunched then flattened baking paper on Varoma tray.
Place Honey, Tamari, Garlic and 1/4'd Onion into TM Bowl
5 Sec/ Speed 8, Pour sauce onto prepared Chicken, scraping bowl for all left over honey. do not over fill. Rinse TM Bowl
Fill with 1 litre of water. Place simmer basket with rice in it, in position in TM bowl and then place lid on without MC
Place Varoma Dish, Tray and Lid into position on TM Bowl
Cook 20 mins/Varoma/ Speed 2
Remove Rice and Veggies and place into ThermoServer
Place Varoma back into position and cook Chicken for a further 5 mis/Varoma/ speed 2.
Key Ingredients Prep
Accessories you need
Meat: Seafood or Red meat
Rice: Brown Rice- Do not remove at step 8, continue cooking with chicken till end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6