- 30 g Olive Oil.
- 1 Onion, large.
- 1 Capsicum, seeded.
- 2 cloves Garlic.
- 500 g Beef mince, lean.
- 30 g Taco seasoning mix.
- 425g can Refried or Mexican mix, beans.
- 425g jar Mild Salsa.
- 1/3 bunch Coriander leaves.
- 175 g Packet of Corn Chips.
- 100-150 g Grated cheese., Tasty and Mozzarella mix.
- Avocado or Guacamole.
- Chopped Tomatoes.
- Sour cream, optional.
- Coriander leaves.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion, garlic, capsicum and 1/3 of a bunch of coriander into the bowl. 5 secs/speed 8.
Scape down sides and repeat process if there are still large pieces.
Add olive oil and cook until onion is a light brown in colour. 5 mins/ 100deg/reverse 1.
Add beef mince. Cook 5 mins/100 deg/ reverse 1, until browned.
Add taco seasoning. Cook 10 mins/100deg/reverse 1.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
Add beans, salsa and coriander. Cook 5 mins/100 deg/reverse 1.
Spoon filling into a greased casserole dish.
Combine cheese and corn chips in a large bowl and crush evenly.
Sprinkle cheese and corn chip crumble evenly over the top of the filling.
Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, until topping is light brown.
Garnish to your taste and serve with a salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken