- 1 portion Nico Moretti Pork Rub, See "Tips" for link
- 1 portion Nico Moretti Bourbon BBQ Glaze, See "Tips" for link
- 700 grams Pork leg, Roughly cut into 3cm pieces
2h 35minPreparation 2h 35minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare pork rub as per Nico Moretti recipe. Use half of the rub to coat the pork.
Follow Nico Morretti instructions for the Bourbon BBQ glaze. Once blended, set aside half of the sauce to use another time
Add pork to bowl with remaining sauce. Cook 2 hours, 90 degrees , speed 1 WITHOUT MC
Check to see that the meat is tender, if not continue cooking until it is just starting to fall apart
Shred pork for 2-3 seconds speed 4 (check consistency and repeat if necessary)
The remaining pork rub can be stored in an airtight container for next batch. Freeze the remainging Bourbon BBQ glaze until next time (defrost then heat to 100 degrees before continuing as per recipe above).
We like to serve shredded pork with coleslaw in fresh bread rolls or wraps.
If after shredding the meat you find there is too much sauce, use the simmer basket to strain any excess sauce before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Mango yoghurt ice cream
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Spag Bol in one bowl
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce