- 700g rump steak cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 2 carrots - cut into 3/4 pieces
- 1 onion - halved
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 25g plain flour
- pepper to taste
- Puff Pastry or TM Rough Puff
- 1/2 can lager beer
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Put the carrots into the TM bowl - chop for 5 secs on speed 5. Add the onion and chop speed 5 for 3 secs. Add the chopped up beef, stock, beer and seasoning and cook for 20 mins 100 degrees
Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Serve with mashed/boiled potatoes and veg that you can cook in your Varoma while your pie is cooking !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze