- 700g rump steak cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 2 carrots - cut into 3/4 pieces
- 1 onion - halved
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 25g plain flour
- pepper to taste
- Puff Pastry or TM Rough Puff
- 1/2 can lager beer
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Put the carrots into the TM bowl - chop for 5 secs on speed 5. Add the onion and chop speed 5 for 3 secs. Add the chopped up beef, stock, beer and seasoning and cook for 20 mins 100 degrees
Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Serve with mashed/boiled potatoes and veg that you can cook in your Varoma while your pie is cooking !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)