- 700g rump steak cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 2 carrots - cut into 3/4 pieces
- 1 onion - halved
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 25g plain flour
- pepper to taste
- Puff Pastry or TM Rough Puff
- 1/2 can lager beer
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Put the carrots into the TM bowl - chop for 5 secs on speed 5. Add the onion and chop speed 5 for 3 secs. Add the chopped up beef, stock, beer and seasoning and cook for 20 mins 100 degrees
Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Serve with mashed/boiled potatoes and veg that you can cook in your Varoma while your pie is cooking !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta