- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 30 g sunflower oil
- 2 carrots, topped and halved
- 2 tomatoes, halved
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, De-seeded
- 1 tbsp TMX Beef Stock Paste
- 25 g Worcesterchire Sauce
- 60 g Bbq sauce
- 500 g Beef mince
- 250 g Passatta
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and chop spd 7, 3 secs
Add onion and chop spd 5, 1 secs
Add oil & herbs and cook spd 1, reverse, 100d, 2 mins
Add Vegies and chop spd 5, 7 secs
Add stock paste, worcestershire & BBQ sauce and cook spd 1.5, reverse, Varoma, 7 mins (use basket instead of MC)
Add passata and put mince in basket and place in TMX bowl and cook spd 2, reverse, varoma, 20 mins
Put mince into sauce and break it up sp 3 15 sc
Serve with spaghetti and grated parmesan cheese
Yummy Vegie Packed Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken