- 2 spring onions chopped to 2 cm
- 500gm of pork short ribs marinated with mixture of Oyster Sauce, Light Soy (almost equal portions of 30mL)
- Powdered Raw Sugar (40g)
- Shaoxing Chinese Cooking Wine (25mL)
- 25mL cooking oil
1) Marinate the pork with soy sauce and oyster sauce for at least 30 mins in the refrigerator.
2) Add cooking oil and powdered sugar. 3min Varoma Speed 1
Add meat and spring onions. 6 mins, Reverse Stir
Add cooking wine, sauces. 22 mins Varoma, Reverse Stir
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"