- 2 spring onions chopped to 2 cm
- 500gm of pork short ribs marinated with mixture of Oyster Sauce, Light Soy (almost equal portions of 30mL)
- Powdered Raw Sugar (40g)
- Shaoxing Chinese Cooking Wine (25mL)
- 25mL cooking oil
1) Marinate the pork with soy sauce and oyster sauce for at least 30 mins in the refrigerator.
2) Add cooking oil and powdered sugar. 3min Varoma Speed 1
Add meat and spring onions. 6 mins, Reverse Stir
Add cooking wine, sauces. 22 mins Varoma, Reverse Stir
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken