- 2 spring onions chopped to 2 cm
- 500gm of pork short ribs marinated with mixture of Oyster Sauce, Light Soy (almost equal portions of 30mL)
- Powdered Raw Sugar (40g)
- Shaoxing Chinese Cooking Wine (25mL)
- 25mL cooking oil
1) Marinate the pork with soy sauce and oyster sauce for at least 30 mins in the refrigerator.
2) Add cooking oil and powdered sugar. 3min Varoma Speed 1
Add meat and spring onions. 6 mins, Reverse Stir
Add cooking wine, sauces. 22 mins Varoma, Reverse Stir
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption