- 500 diced veal, or beef
- 250 g beef stock, or chicken stock
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2-3 small red chillies, or to taste
- half teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 cans red kidney beans, or borlotti beans
Add chillies to TM chop 5 sec speed 7
Place remaining ingredients except kidney beans into TM bowl cook 45min Reverse 100deg soft speed
Add kidney beans and continue to cook for 15min, 100deg, Reverse, Soft Speed
Season to taste
Braised Veal or Beef Texas Style
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake