- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon corriander
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 2 centimetre piece ginger, Peeled
- 1 red chilli, Deseeded
- 1 onion, Peeled, cut in half
- 500 grams chicken thigh, Cut into 2cm pieces
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 150 grams Pure cream OR Coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, ginger and chilli into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 7. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Add onion and chop 3 seconds / speed 5.
Add olive oil and sautée 3 minutes / varoma / speed 1.
Add chicken and stock and cook 5 minutes / 100 degrees / / speed 1.
Add spices and cook 3 minutes / 100 degrees / / speed 1 / with simmering basket on lid instead of MC.
Add tomato paste and cook 5 minutes / 100 degrees / / speed 1 / with simmering basket on lid instead of MC.
Add cream and cook 10 minutes / 100 degrees / / speed 1.
Place cooked butter chicken in Thermoserver while you prepare your rice. Sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired. Beautiful served with garlic rice, steamed vegetables and garlic naan bread!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus