- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g cooking oil, (I use Rice oil)
- 300 g Rump Steak, Diced
- 60 g bacon, Diced
- 40 g water
- 80 g Kale steams and leaves, (sliced)
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock (BCB)
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 900 g Cassava roughly chopped, (skinless and remove the fibers in the middle of it )
- 750 g water
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 sprigs spring onion, for garnishing (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic for 3-4 sec on spd 6.5, scrap down the bowl;
2. Add cooking oil, steak, bacon, kale, 40g water, salt, parsley and the vegetable stock and cook/saute for 15min 95 Degrees spd 1; once finished set aside.
3. No need to clean the bowl, just add the Cassava, water, olive oil and salt and cook for 20min, Varoma.
4. Blend the Cassava mixture for 40sec spd 5-7 (depending how creamy you want)
5. Add the reserved meat and kale mixture and mixt it on spd5 for 10sec.
Variation: This recipe can be Vegetarian too, just skip meat and bacon.
Cassava is a very heath root, similar taste of potato. You can find it on Asian Stores at the freezer area.
Garnish with Spring Onion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)