- 1000 grams chicken breast
- 1 large onion (quartered)
- 60-65 grams Butter
- 5 teaspoons curry powder (mild or hot), Clive of india curry
- 4 tablespoons Plain powder
- 2 cans (375ml) evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Chicken stock powder
- 250 grams water
- 1 Red chilli for garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion speed 5, 2 seconds
Add small amount of oil, cook for 4 min, sp , varoma, once cooked set aside,
Cook whole chicken breasts in frypan on low-med heat. Cut into pieces and set aside.
Melt butter 90deg 1 min, sp .
Add curry powder (try to tip around blades not on them) and mix in with melted butter, sp 1.5 minutes, 100deg. (Should look dry like in the picture)
Add flour and mix, 120deg for 10 min, sp to form a rue and to cook the flour and curry, scrape down side of bowl every 2-3 minutes or as needed.
Gradually add 1st tin of milk while on sp 2, 120deg, 15min.
Once starting to thicken gradually add 2nd tin of milk (after approx 8 mins).
Add chicken stock & let mix through followed by onion.
Insert butterfly, add chicken and cook for 15minutes, , 120deg,.
While cooking, add 250g of water to thin the sauce (can add more or less water to get consistency of sauce to your liking).
Serve with rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli