- 800g chicken mince, imade in tmx
- 100g bacon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1cup ground almonds, made in tmx
- zest 1 lemon
- 1tsp salt
- 3tbs parsley
- 80g olive oil
- 100ml wine or stock
- 60g capers
- 50ml chicken stock
- 1 lemon
- 20g Butter, add more if you want :)
- 50ml Milk or water, i used milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1st add parsley and garlic chop 3secs/speed 7 scrape down,dont clean jug, if your making your own mince i would add 400g chicken breast cubed turbo 2secs,set aside then add 400g chicken thigh turbo 2secs better result if chicken is partly frozen.chuck in the slice bacon to chop with second lot of chicken
add almonds/milk/lemon zest/1 tsp salt mix on interval speed for 10secs to combine dont combine to long you dont want mush ,i used my spatula to make sure it was combined well.
tip onto map shape into loaf and put into oiled roasting tin and pour rest oil over top.roast for 30-40mins till golden and when you skewer and juices run clear.
now remove loaf onto serving dish,i put roasting dish on cooktop added wine and let it reduce for 20secs scrapin g all the juices in tin,add capers and stock boil till reduced by 1/3 or thicker now add lemon juice and butter and taste to season and pour over loaf
im doing lchf so i used almonds instead bread crumbs so would work with either,almonds may need a bit more milk/water and i did make with all breast i would use thigh meat next time.it was better next day and was lovely cold sliced for a salad or sandwich
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Vegan pie filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi