THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-2 pinches salt
- 3 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 3 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 teaspoon dried fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 250 g chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 2-3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 80 g apple juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 150 g snow peas, cut into halves
- 100 g red capsicum, cut into thin strips (4 cm length)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 800 g water
- 300 g frozen broad beans
- 250 g pumpkin, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place peppercorns, oregano, salt, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and garlic powder into mixing bowl and dry roast 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Allow to cool slightly then mill 1 min/speed 10. Transfer into a sealable container.
Place chicken, oil and 1 tablespoon of the spice rub into a ceramic or glass bowl and stir to combine until chicken is coated. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for 30 minutes. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place mint and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and mix 2 sec/speed 5. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place a serving bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh spinach, snow peas and capsicum into it. Set aside.
Place salt and water into mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket and weigh broad beans into it. Place Varoma into position and weigh pumpkin into it. Insert Varoma tray and place marinated chicken onto it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 10 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Remove Varoma and set aside. Remove simmering basket with aid of spatula and transfer broad beans into a bowl of cold water for 2 minutes to cease cooking.
Re-insert Varoma with chicken and pumpkin into position and steam 5 min/Varoma/speed 2, or until pumpkin is cooked to your liking. Remove pumpkin and set aside.
Re-insert Varoma with chicken into position and steam 5 min/Varoma/speed 2, or until chicken is cooked through.
Meanwhile, peel broad beans and add beans to serving bowl, discarding pods.
Add pumpkin, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds and reserved dressing into serving bowl and gently toss to combine.
Slice chicken and place on top of salad. Garnish with sesame seeds before serving.
White balsamic vinegar is made using white wine vinegar and has a delicate slightly sweet taste. You can find white balsamic vinegar in most major supermarkets.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31 customers
Watch Tim prepare this recipe at our YouTube channel: //youtu.be/ixB4ed8DZas
Other users also liked...
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry