- 500 grams chicken breasts, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 20 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 shaved ham slices
- 4 cheese slices
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Chives
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Place chicken into TM bowl and mince for 30 seconds/speed 4. Add egg, flour and salt. Mix for 30 seconds/speed 4. Divide mixture into 8 portions. Flatten each out into a small oval shape.
Place a piece of ham on 4 oval shapes, followed by 1/4 teaspoon dried chives divided into the 4 and top this will a thick slice of cheese. Place the remaining 4 ovals on top of each one and sandwich the filling. Squeeze edges closed to limit leaking during baking. Secure with a toothpick through the middle.
Mix egg white and milk together. Dip chicken into mixture then into the breadcrumbs. Place on baking tray.
Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through, turing after 15 minutes. Chicken should be golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies