- 500 grams chicken breasts, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 20 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 shaved ham slices
- 4 cheese slices
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Chives
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Place chicken into TM bowl and mince for 30 seconds/speed 4. Add egg, flour and salt. Mix for 30 seconds/speed 4. Divide mixture into 8 portions. Flatten each out into a small oval shape.
Place a piece of ham on 4 oval shapes, followed by 1/4 teaspoon dried chives divided into the 4 and top this will a thick slice of cheese. Place the remaining 4 ovals on top of each one and sandwich the filling. Squeeze edges closed to limit leaking during baking. Secure with a toothpick through the middle.
Mix egg white and milk together. Dip chicken into mixture then into the breadcrumbs. Place on baking tray.
Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through, turing after 15 minutes. Chicken should be golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt
- Choc chip biscuits
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF