THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams water
- 4 chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 60 grams dry white wine, (or stock)
- 190 grams chicken or vegetable stock, (1 tbs EDC stock paste with 190g water)
- 125 grams cream
- 70 grams sundried tomatoes
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 50 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water into mixing bowl. Place chicken fillets into varoma, cook 25 mins / varoma / speed 2
Put varoma aside. Place garlic into mixing bowl, chop 5 secs / speed 5
Place olive oil and red pepper flakes into mixing bowl, saute 2 mins / 90 degrees / speed 1
Place white wine, stock, cream sundried tomatoes and parmesan into mixing bowl, cook for 5 mins / 90 degrees / speed 1
Place spinach into mixing bowl, cook 2 mins / 90 degrees / / speed
Pour sauce over chicken fillets to serve
Accessories you need
Serve with salad or steamed greens
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)