THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams water
- 4 chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 60 grams dry white wine, (or stock)
- 190 grams chicken or vegetable stock, (1 tbs EDC stock paste with 190g water)
- 125 grams cream
- 70 grams sundried tomatoes
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 50 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water into mixing bowl. Place chicken fillets into varoma, cook 25 mins / varoma / speed 2
Put varoma aside. Place garlic into mixing bowl, chop 5 secs / speed 5
Place olive oil and red pepper flakes into mixing bowl, saute 2 mins / 90 degrees / speed 1
Place white wine, stock, cream sundried tomatoes and parmesan into mixing bowl, cook for 5 mins / 90 degrees / speed 1
Place spinach into mixing bowl, cook 2 mins / 90 degrees / / speed
Pour sauce over chicken fillets to serve
Accessories you need
Serve with salad or steamed greens
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa