- For Kievs:
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 500 g chicken breast, (cut into medium sized pieces)
- 1 egg
- 20 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- For Garlic Butter:
- small handful of fresh parsley
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 80 g Butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- Olive oil
Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Turn TM onto speed 7. Drop parsley and garlic through hole in lid. Scrape down bowl. Add butter and combine at speed 5 for 30 seconds. Scrape garlic butter from bowl and divide into 6 portions. Set aside.
Place chicken into TM bowl and mince for 30 seconds on speed 4. Add parmesan, egg, flour and salt. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4. Divide chicken mixture into 12 portions. Flatten out each into a small disc.
Place a portion of garlic butter into the middle of 6 of the chicken discs. Place another chicken disc on top of each and sandwich butter in the middle, making 6 kievs. Squeeze edges closed so that the butter (hopefully) won't leak out during baking. (I made mine into more of an oval shape so they resembled a regular kiev).
Dip kievs into beaten egg and then roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Place kievs onto a tray lined with oil-brushed baking paper. Spray top of kievs with oil. Cook in 180 degree Celsius oven for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
Recipe originally from here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins