- For Kievs:
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 500 g chicken breast, (cut into medium sized pieces)
- 1 egg
- 20 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- For Garlic Butter:
- small handful of fresh parsley
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 80 g Butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- Olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Turn TM onto speed 7. Drop parsley and garlic through hole in lid. Scrape down bowl. Add butter and combine at speed 5 for 30 seconds. Scrape garlic butter from bowl and divide into 6 portions. Set aside.
Place chicken into TM bowl and mince for 30 seconds on speed 4. Add parmesan, egg, flour and salt. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4. Divide chicken mixture into 12 portions. Flatten out each into a small disc.
Place a portion of garlic butter into the middle of 6 of the chicken discs. Place another chicken disc on top of each and sandwich butter in the middle, making 6 kievs. Squeeze edges closed so that the butter (hopefully) won't leak out during baking. (I made mine into more of an oval shape so they resembled a regular kiev).
Dip kievs into beaten egg and then roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Place kievs onto a tray lined with oil-brushed baking paper. Spray top of kievs with oil. Cook in 180 degree Celsius oven for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
Recipe originally from here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake