- For Kievs:
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 500 g chicken breast, (cut into medium sized pieces)
- 1 egg
- 20 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- For Garlic Butter:
- small handful of fresh parsley
- 3-4 clovesof garlic
- 80 g Butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- Olive oil
Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Turn TM onto speed 7. Drop parsley and garlic through hole in lid. Scrape down bowl. Add butter and combine at speed 5 for 30 seconds. Scrape garlic butter from bowl and divide into 6 portions. Set aside.
Place chicken into TM bowl and mince for 30 seconds on speed 4. Add parmesan, egg, flour and salt. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4. Divide chicken mixture into 12 portions. Flatten out each into a small disc.
Place a portion of garlic butter into the middle of 6 of the chicken discs. Place another chicken disc on top of each and sandwich butter in the middle, making 6 kievs. Squeeze edges closed so that the butter (hopefully) won't leak out during baking. (I made mine into more of an oval shape so they resembled a regular kiev).
Dip kievs into beaten egg and then roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Place kievs onto a tray lined with oil-brushed baking paper. Spray top of kievs with oil. Cook in 180 degree Celsius oven for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
Accessories you need
Recipe originally from here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- Nans Savoury Mustard Mince
- Chicken - Shrimp Shumai by @levi_nathania
- Stir Fry
- Butter Chicken
- LOW CARB Sloppy Joe’s
- Pork Rissoles
- Chicken Soup with Luncheon by @levi_nathania
- Brownie +mix ins
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce