- 1/2 small red onion, quartered
- 185 grams Laksa paste (bought or homemade)
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 250 grams cold water
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Paste Concentrate
- 800 grams Thigh chicken fillets, cleaned and chopped, (2 Costco packages/8 thighs)
- 1 can coconut milk (400 ML)
- 1 tablespoon chilli oil
- 1 fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy sweet chilli sauce
- 1 package bean sprouts
- Fresh Corriander
- 85 grams roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 packages Rice noodles
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion into mixing bowl and chop for 5sec/Speed 8.
Add laksa paste and cook for 2.5 minutes at 90C /. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add in chicken stock, water and kaffir lime leaves and cook for 12 minutes at 100C /.
Add garlic, vegetable stock, and chopped chicken and cook for 15-20 minutes at 100C /Speed 1.
Add coconut milk and stir for 3 minutes at 100C /.
Add in chilli oil, lime juice and spicy sweet chilli sauce and stir for 3 minutes at 100C at Speed 1.
Add bean sprouts and stir for 1 minute at 100C at Speed 1.
- Place noodles into heat proof bowl and pour enough boiling water to cover the noodles on top and mix well. If fresh noodles, do this for only a few seconds. If dry noodles, place lid on top and leave for 2 minutes. Strain when finished.
- Place noodles into serving bowls and pour soup over the top. Garnish with bean sprouts, peanuts and fresh corriander on top of each serving
Replace chicken with any meat, note this will change the cooking time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock