- 2-3 chicken breast depending on size, sliced across,approx one and half cm thick
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 lemons, juice one and a half - thinly slice the other half
- 20 grams of olive oil
- 30 grams of butter
- 90 grams of white wine (or chicken stock)
- 20 grams of capers
- Parsley for garnish
Fill the jug to the 500gm mark with water, place sliced chicken in both sections of the Varoma making sure that some of the holes are free - cook 15 minutes, Varoma, speed 4
Place chicken in thermoserver to keep warm
Add garlic to the bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 6, scrape down bowl with spatula
Add olive oil and cook 3 minutes, 90 degrees, speed one
Add butter, lemon juice, wine or stock and capers, cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1
Place chicken on serving plates with the sliced lemon and pour over the sauce and garnish with the parsley
The lemon and caper sauce goes very well with carrots, bok choy and asparagus = a fresh delicious taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- German savoury Meat loaf
- Avocado Dressing
- Zucchini and Tomato Chutney