- 240 grams cooked chicken
- 20 grams Whole blanched almonds
- 10 grams fresh basil
- 10 grams Aioli
Recipe is created for
Preheat jaffle maker.
Place chicken, blanched almonds, basil, aioli, salt & pepper in , for 10sec on speed 6.
Butter sliced bread, place one butter side down, onto hot jaffle, place desired amount of chicken mixture on, then place another slice of bread on top, close jaffle, let cook for a few mins. Or until golden.
serve hot with a dollop of Aioli.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto