THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2cups seasonal vegetables
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon mirin or chinese wine
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 large chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- 2 green shallots, finely sliced
- Place the vegetables evenly into the base of the varoma, place the lid on top and set aside.
- Put the ginger, soy sauce, vegetable oil, mirin, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, lemon juice and zest into the TM bowl at cook for 2 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
- Add the sliced chicken breast to TM bowl. Secure the varoma on top and cook for 6 minutes/varoma/reverse/Speed 1.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced shallots. Serve with steamed jasmine rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce