- 200 g breadcrumbs, See Tips
- 400 g pork mince, See Tips
- 400 g Beef mince, See Tips
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 4 sprigs flat-leaf parsley
- 1 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, black, ground
- 250 grams tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- 500 g mixed vegetables, cut into slices as needed for serving
- 440 cans tomato soup
- 125 g water
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce, dark
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1h 10minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180℃ and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Prepare Breadcrumbs - See tips
3. Prepare Minced Meat - See tips
4. Place onion, garlic, parsley, rosemary, in TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 5
5. Add 800gm Minced Meat, Bread Crumbs, Tomato Sauce, Eggs, Salt, Pepper to the TM Bowl, Mix for 20 sec/speed 5 to combine.
6. Place meatloaf mixture into prepared loaf tin and shape mince into a loaf shape.
7. Bake in fan forced oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
8. Clean and Dry Thermoix Bowl
9. After cooking for 30 minutes - remove from oven and carefully drain any excess oil from loaf tin.
10. Pour over prepared BBQ Sauce Glaze and Cook for a further 20 minutes
Place Tomato Soup, water, curry powder, brown sugar, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce into the mixing bowl, mix speed 2 for 4 sec till combined.
Without cleaning the bowl - place 500g of water into the mixing bowl and place vegetables in the Varoma and then steam vegetables for approximately 10 - 12 minutes or to your liking on Varoma / speed 1
BBQ Sauce Glaze
To Make Bread Crumbs
Using Fresh or Stale Bread cut into 3 cm pieces and chop 15-20sec Speed 7
To Mince Meat
Cut Lean Meat into 3cm Pieces - Partially freeze till firm - place into Thermomix bowl - Turbo for .5 sec x 8 times or till you get desired consistency.
Serve with Mashed Potatoes -See page 198 Basic Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits