- 1 onion, Peeled, cut in half
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 zuchinni, Roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, Rouchly chopped
- 6 sprigs Parsely
- 1 egg
- 500 grams mince
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion in mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 7.
Add olive oil and curry powder and cook 3 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1.
Allow to cool for a few minutes.
Add zuchinni, carrot and parsley and chop 3 seconds / speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 seconds / speed 5.
Roll mixture into balls. It will be quite sticky, that's fine.
Shallow fry in olive oil or place into the fridge until ready to cook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies