- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Large chilli (de-seeded)
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp veggie stock
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 can lentils
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2-1 tsp chilli powder, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop carrot, 3 seconds speed 7 MC on. Add onion, cloves, chilli and chop 5 seconds speed 5.5 MC on. Scrape down sides. Add oil.
Saute 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1 MC on. Add cumin, paprika and chilli powder a cook 1 min 100 degrees speed 1 MC on.
Add stock, tomato paste, beef mince, tin tomatoes and lentils. Cook 25 mins 100 degrees reverse speed soft
Serve with warm homemade tortillas or plain corn chips, a dollop of sour cream, avacado and a handful of grated cheese.
4 blades have an awesome recipe for GF tortillas on their website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- CREAMY CHICKEN & CORN SOUP
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE
- BRAISED STEAK & ONION