- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Large chilli (de-seeded)
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp veggie stock
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 can lentils
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2-1 tsp chilli powder, Optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop carrot, 3 seconds speed 7 MC on. Add onion, cloves, chilli and chop 5 seconds speed 5.5 MC on. Scrape down sides. Add oil.
Saute 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1 MC on. Add cumin, paprika and chilli powder a cook 1 min 100 degrees speed 1 MC on.
Add stock, tomato paste, beef mince, tin tomatoes and lentils. Cook 25 mins 100 degrees reverse speed soft
Serve with warm homemade tortillas or plain corn chips, a dollop of sour cream, avacado and a handful of grated cheese.
4 blades have an awesome recipe for GF tortillas on their website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad