- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon EDC stock
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 chicken breast, 2cm cubes
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 300 g coconut cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Peel onion and halve. Add to bowl.
Peel clove of garlic and add to bowl.
Chop for 3 seconds, speed 5.
Add olive oil and sautee for 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add all other ingredients and cook for 17 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 with the MC off to help the sauce reduce.
Serve with steamed rice.
Add some vegetables such as frozen peas and corn if you want to fill it out a bit more.
Coconut Curry Chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken