- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 4 garlic cloves
- 30 grams olive oil
- 700 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 150 grams Carrots, cut in quarters
- 1 Celery Stalk, cut in quarters
- 100 grams Zucchini, cut in quarters
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, cut in quarters and deseeded
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1000 grams Beef Mince, broken up
- 120 grams tomato paste
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Rapadura Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 50 grams red wine
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, peeled and sliced thinly length ways (or use eggplant, zucchini, pumpkin etc)
- 600 grams Sunflower Seed Milk or Nut Milk (cashew or macadamia)
- 30 grams butter (or ghee)
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Rapadura Sugar
- 20 grams SavouryYeast Flakes
- 60 grams arrowroot flour
1h 25minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Heating Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma All-in-one cooking with Varoma Creative Easy Natural Breakfast Dinner Lunch Supper Everyday Holiday Meat dish
Put onion and garlic into bowl and chop 3 secs / 7 speed. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 3 min / 120 / speed 1.
Add tomato, carrots, celery, zucchini and capsicum. Chop 5 sec / speed 6.
Add oregano, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, rapadura sugar, stock paste and red wine. Place lid on top and add varoma. break up mince into the varoma and place lid on.
Cook 35 min / Varoma / "Counter-clockwise operation" / Speed 2.
While it's cooking peel the sweet potato and slice into thin slices length ways.
Remove varoma and use spatula to break up mince. tip mince into the mixing bowl and mix 5 secs / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 4.
Pour sauce into thermoserver to stay warm.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place all white sauce ingredients into bowl and cook 5 min / 90 degrees / speed 4.
Cover the base of a large rectangular baking dish with a thin layer of bolgnese sauce.
Layer this with sweet potato and ensure its entirely covering the base.
Pour half the bolognese on and spread across the tray. Repeat by adding remainder of bolognese sauce and layer sweet potato until all finished. Add the white sauce on top and spread across evenly all the way to the edge of the dish.
Bake for 35-40min or until sweet potato is cooked through. Allow to cool for 10 mins before serving.
BOLOGNESE SAUCE & 'LASAGNE SHEETS
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Curry Chicken
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Celery, Leek & Thyme Soup