THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 700 grams Minced beef
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tbsp YIAH Country Onion and Chives Dip Mix, OR
- 1/2 tbsp Dried onion, and
- 1/2 tbsp Dried Chives
- 1 tbsp YIAH Garlic and Herb Dip Mix, OR
- 1/2 tbsp dried garlic, and
- 1/2 tbsp dried italian herbs
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion, large
- 6-8 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 Zucchinis, small or 1 large
- 800 gram Tin of chopped tomatoes, Ardmona is the nest brand
- 1/2 tbsp YIAH COUNTRY ONION AND CHIVE DIP MIX, or sub as per meatball recipe
- 1/2 tbsp YIAH Garlic and Herb Dip Mix, or sub as per meatball recipe
- 300-400 g Passata
- 50 g Homemade tomato paste
- 1.5 tbsp chicken stock paste, from EDC
- 200 g water
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Cooking Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma All-in-one cooking with Varoma Easy Natural Dinner Lunch Supper Italian Meat dish Pasta dish Sauce Winter
Add carrot and zucchini and chop speed 5 for 5 seconds
Add half of mince, then rest of ingredients, then other half of mince on top. Turbo (pulse) a few time for one second at a time until combined on reverse
Wet hands and roll into balls and place in a single layer on the bottome and top parts of varoma with lid on.
Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop speed 6 for 4 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil and cook on varoma (steaming temp) speed 1 for 4 minutes.
Add chopped zucchini to bowl and chop speed 5 for 4 seconds.
Add rest of ingredients to bowl. Be careful not to overfill the bowl. Put water in last, so as to only fill to the max line if 200 ml is too much.
Add varoma and meatballs to lid. Cook on Veroma temp for 30 minutes speed 2.
Meatballs should be cooked at this stage so remove from varoma and put in thermoserver and cook sauce for a further 5-8 minute on varoma temp to reduce sauce a little more.
One sauce done tip over meatballs and let sit for about 5 minute before serving with pasta or zucchini noodles or just with a side serve of veggies.
Accessories you need
If you halve the recipe you may be able to just cook the meatballs in the steaming basket. This has not been tested though but have seen some other recipes do it.
This recipe freezes well also. I freeze in portions to reheat for my children when I am in need of a quick dinner.
Visit my facebook page at facebook.com/essentiallivingmumma
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Shanks
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- No mess rissoles
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts - LCHF Friendly* - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Best Easter Egg Hot Chocolate - Essential Living Mumma
- Sugar Free Strawberry & Blueberry Coconut Muffins - Lunchbox friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- ZUCCHINI & SPINACH LUNCHBOX SLICE/QUICHES - ESSENTIAL LIVING MUMMA
- LCHF Friendly Cheesy Garlic Butter - Essential Living Mumma
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup