- 2 chorizo sausage, Peeled
- 1100 grams lamb shoulder, with bone should roughly give you 750g of meat
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 185 grams feta-stuffed marinated green olives, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel the skin off the Chorizo Sausages & cut into 5 cm slices
- Trim fat off the lamb & Cut the lamb into 5cm cubes
- Add the Lamb, Chorizo Sausage, Olives (optional) & Paprika to the Thermomix bowl and set to 40 seconds on speed 6.
- Remove contents of bowl and split into 6 even serves.
- Cook on the grill.
Lamb and Chorizo Burgers
Accessories you need
If require Gluten Free then ensure you only use gluten free Chorizo sausages.
Also really good with Beetroot Relish i use the below relish and highly recommend it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6