- 500 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 onion
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 can tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 225 g ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 egg yolks
- 70 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 300 g Milk
- 150 g Instant lasagne sheets
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a shallow oblong baking dish.
Place 250g of the spinach into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec / speed 6 with the aid of the spatula.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then cook 2min /90°C/ speed 2 until spinach wilts. Transfer spinach into simmering basket and use spatula to squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible.
Repeat step 2 and 3 one more time to use the remaining spinach. Then clean and dry mixing bowl.
Cut onion into quarters and place in mixing bowl, and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add olive oil and sauté 3 min / 120°C / speed 1.
Add mince and cook 5 min / 100°C / / speed 1.
Add canned tomatoes, oregano, salt/pepper, and sugar, then cook 5 min / 100°C / / speed 1.
While the meat is cooking, place the drained spinach into a dish. Add the ricotta, nutmeg, egg yolks and half the Parmesan cheese. Mix together. Set aside.
Mix cornflour with a little of the milk. Add to the remaining milk in a saucepan, bring to boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes until slightly thickened. Season with a little salt and pepper.
Layer half the lasagne sheets into the prepared oblong baking dish. Add half the meat sauce, then all the spinach mixture, then the remaining meat sauce, then the remaining lasagne sheets. Spread the white sauce over the top making sure you cover the lasagne sheets completely.
Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and bake in oven for 40 minutes.
Serve hot accompanied with a fresh green salad and crusty bread if you like.
Accessories you need
This is delicious when straight out of the oven, but l think it's even better reheated the next day, as the flavours marry better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Nut Bar
- Hotteok - (Korean dessert)
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Curd Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Apricot Loaf (Non-Dairy)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake