- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- Stale bread
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 huge handful of fresh herbs
- 3 x gherkins
- 1 tbsp French Mustard
- 100 g of bacon or pancetta
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 tbsp. of porcini mushroom powder (see note)
- 2 eggs
- Splash of Tabasco sauce
- Splash of worstershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Extra slices of bacon or pancetta
8Recipe is created for
Crumb stale bread for 6 seconds on speed 9 and set aside in large bowl.
Grate parmesan for 8 seconds on speed 9 and set aside with crumbs.
Finely chop carrot and zucchini for 4 -6 seconds on speed 6, add to crumb mix.
Fine chop garlic for 4 seconds on speed 7, add onion and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7. Add to bowl.
Chop herbs, gherkins and mustard for 5 seconds on speed 7 and add to bowl.
Chop bacon or pancetta for 4 seconds on speed 7, add to bowl.
In Tm blend all the ingredients and mix for 40 seconds on reverse, speed 4 till incorporated or by hand in the bowl.
Line a loaf tin with the extra bacon or pancetta and fill with the meatloaf mix. Cover with a slice of bacon or pancetta.
Cook at 180 deg for 1 hour or until it reaches 170 deg internal temp.
Serve with TM gravy, made with the juices, mash and vegies.
I made this quickly in the mad minutes we all have between getting home from work or Mum duties...or both and when our husbands demand dinner, you could definitely prepare this during the day and bang it in the oven to suit your schedule. It also makes a great sandwich filling or lunch box addition. I always make extra gravy and freeze it for just these occasions, just add some juices and scraps from the meatloaf tin and it becomes sensational!
To make a great mushroom powder, grind dried porcini mushrooms for 20 seconds on speed 10 and keep in a sealed container. This is a great flavour boost for all dishes from spaghetti bolognaise, casseroles and soups to pasta and
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Savoury breakfast muffins