- x2 420 grams cans mango slices in syrup (drained)
- 120 grams coconut milk/cream
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp EDC vegetable stock concentrate
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- pinch ginger ground
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 600 grams chicken breast, cut into thick cubes, approximately 5cm cubes
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander to garnish (optional)
- 250 grams jasmine or basmati rice
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Add x1 can of drained mango slices, coconut milk/cream and EDC stock to TM bowl and blend 10 seconds/speed 7 or until smooth. Set aside
2. Into clean TM bowl add onion and garlic and chop 3 seconds/speed 7
3. Add oil, spices and stock to TM bowl, saute 2 mins/Varoma/speed 1 (Olive Oil 30gms)
4. Add chicken to TM bowl and cook 15mins/100degrees/reverse/speed soft
5. Add mango puree to TM bowl and cook with MC off, 10minutes/100degrees/reverse/speed soft
6. Set aside in thermoserver
7. Dice reserved tin of mangos and add to thermoserver
8. Garnish with reserved coriander when serving
9. Cook rice with TM basket as per the Everyday Cookbook
Mango Chicken Curry with Rice
Accessories you need
Can use fresh Mango (approximately 500grams when diced).
Light coconut milk/cream can also be used.
If the chicken is diced too small, the chicken will loose its texture and become shredded
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Lamb With Apple - Baby or Toddler Meal
- San Choy Bau
- Red Lentil and Chorizo Soup
- Moist Banana Cake - Mum's Traditional Recipe
- Pancakes Too Easy - 3 Ingredients
- Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
- Cream of Pumpkin and Potato Soup
- Bolognese with hidden vegetables
- Mango Banana Smoothie