- 1 brown onion, peeled, cut in half
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour, mixed with a little water
- 150 grams beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 150 grams tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 sheets Puff pastry
- egg OR milk, for egg/milk wash
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 220C.
2. Add onion to bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 6.
3. Add olive oil and saute 5 mins/varoma/speed 1.
4. Add beef stock, tomato sauce, worcesteshire sauce, cornflour, salt and pepper. Insert simmering basket and place mince inside breaking it up a little with your spatula.
5. Cook for 15 mins/110C/Speed 2. Use your spatula to break mince up a few times while cooking.
6. Prepare tin with pastry
7. Removce mince from simmering basket and place into . Cook for a further 5 mins/100C/.
7. Add mince to pie base and top with remaining pastry
8. Pour mince mixture into pie tin and cover with remaining pastry. Cut a vent hole in the centre and brush top of pie with milk or egg wash.
9. Cook in preheated oven for 20-25 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice