- 1 brown onion, peeled, cut in half
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour, mixed with a little water
- 150 grams beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 150 grams tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 sheets Puff pastry
- egg OR milk, for egg/milk wash
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 220C.
2. Add onion to bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 6.
3. Add olive oil and saute 5 mins/varoma/speed 1.
4. Add beef stock, tomato sauce, worcesteshire sauce, cornflour, salt and pepper. Insert simmering basket and place mince inside breaking it up a little with your spatula.
5. Cook for 15 mins/110C/Speed 2. Use your spatula to break mince up a few times while cooking.
6. Prepare tin with pastry
7. Removce mince from simmering basket and place into . Cook for a further 5 mins/100C/.
7. Add mince to pie base and top with remaining pastry
8. Pour mince mixture into pie tin and cover with remaining pastry. Cut a vent hole in the centre and brush top of pie with milk or egg wash.
9. Cook in preheated oven for 20-25 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce