- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 brown onion peeled & halved
- small handful washed parsley
- 3 sprigs washed coriander
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- sprinkle of salt & pepper
- 12 skewers
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Supper Frying Mid East Meat dish
Place garlic, onion, parsley & coriander into bowl & chop 5 sec sp 7. Scrape sides with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients & combine 10 sec sp 4 . Scrape sides with spatula & repeat until well combined.
Form a small handful of mixture into a sausage shape around a skewer until it has all been used up. You can easily divide the mixture evenly by using the scales. Just grab a small handful & deduct the same amount each time. The scales do all the work 😉.
Cooking method 1: Lightly coat frying pan with evoo & fry for approx 3 min on each side
Cooking method 2: BBQ for approx 10 min
I like to serve these with tabbouleh & a yoghurt, garlic & cucumber 'salad'/dressing.
You could steam these in the Varoma. It'd take longer, maybe 20 min Varoma temp sp 4. Just check them half way & adjust the time if necessary
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes
- Healthy Twix Bites
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Dairy Free Brazilian Cheese Puffs
- KFC Chicken Seasoning
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- Salmon Quiche
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Laksa Curry Paste
- Simple Beef Stroganoff
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce