- 2 level teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 level teaspoons tumeric powder
- 2 level teaspoons cumin
- 2 level teaspoons coriander ground
- 1 level teaspoons each of salt and pepper
- 8 pieces chicken, I use thigh
- 5 cloves Garlic Sliced
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 onion
- 100 grams ginger
- 2 level tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 level tablespoons honey
- 5 sprigs thyme sprig
- 1 zest and juice of a lemon
- 1 can Apricots
- 200 grams white wine
- 300 grams chicken stock
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chillies, onion, ginger, thyme into the
Speed 5 10seconds.
Add garlic, tomato paste, honey, lemon zest, juice, apricots - discard juice, white wine and chicken stock.
Place varoma dish on top of the
Speed 3, Varoma, 25min
( place veggies in varoma tray, if you would like to have with chicken)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Chai Turmeric
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle