- 4 cardamom pods
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 4 cloves
- 5 cm cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground corriander
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 onion, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 cm cube ginger fresh, peeled
- 60 g oil
- 450 g diced beef, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 55 g creamed coconut, roughly chopped
- 210 g hot water
- salt, to taste
Place all of the spices for dry roasting into mixing bowl and dry roast for 3 min/Varoma/speed 1, then mill 1 min/speed 8. Add the additional spices and set aside.
Place onion, garlic and ginger into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add beef and cook 10 min/Varoma//speed 1.
Add the spices and cook 1 min/100 C//speed 1.
Add the creamed coconut, water and salt and cook for 40 min/90 C//speed 1.
Squeeze some lime juice and sprinkle some coriander leaves on top if you want it to be super delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Tuna Dip
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato