- 4 cardamom pods
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 4 cloves
- 5 cm cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground corriander
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 onion, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 cm cube ginger fresh, peeled
- 60 g oil
- 450 g diced beef, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 55 g creamed coconut, roughly chopped
- 210 g hot water
- salt, to taste
Place all of the spices for dry roasting into mixing bowl and dry roast for 3 min/Varoma/speed 1, then mill 1 min/speed 8. Add the additional spices and set aside.
Place onion, garlic and ginger into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add beef and cook 10 min/Varoma//speed 1.
Add the spices and cook 1 min/100 C//speed 1.
Add the creamed coconut, water and salt and cook for 40 min/90 C//speed 1.
Squeeze some lime juice and sprinkle some coriander leaves on top if you want it to be super delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing