- 500-700 grams chicken breast, Cut into 2cm cubes
- 150 grams brown onion, Halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 can apricot nectar, canned
- 1 sachet French Onion Soup, Continental brand Preferred
- 2 level tbsp spring onions, Sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If 1- Place onion into mixing bowl and
chop 3 seconds, speed 5
2- Scrape down the sides of the bowl
and add Olive Oil.
3- Sauté for 6 minutes, Varoma,
speed1- MC OFF
4- Insert butterfly whisk and add
(except Spring Onions)
5- Cook 15 minutes, 100•c,
with simmering basket on lid in
place of MC.
Serve with rice and Garnish with spring onions
**** My family don’t like tinned apricots, but feel free to add some at step 4 if you like them
***MC= measuring cup
This is a super basic ,
old school recipe that my grandparents and parents used to make .
Feel free to add items to your tastes , but we like it pretty plain
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Chiang mai noodles