- 500-700 grams chicken breast, Cut into 2cm cubes
- 150 grams brown onion, Halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 can apricot nectar, canned
- 1 sachet French Onion Soup, Continental brand Preferred
- 2 level tbsp spring onions, Sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- If 1- Place onion into mixing bowl and
chop 3 seconds, speed 5
2- Scrape down the sides of the bowl
and add Olive Oil.
3- Sauté for 6 minutes, Varoma,
speed1- MC OFF
4- Insert butterfly whisk and add
(except Spring Onions)
5- Cook 15 minutes, 100•c,
with simmering basket on lid in
place of MC.
Serve with rice and Garnish with spring onions
**** My family don’t like tinned apricots, but feel free to add some at step 4 if you like them
***MC= measuring cup
Accessories you need
This is a super basic ,
old school recipe that my grandparents and parents used to make .
Feel free to add items to your tastes , but we like it pretty plain
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)