- 500-700 grams chicken breast, Cut into 2cm cubes
- 150 grams brown onion, Halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 can apricot nectar, canned
- 1 sachet French Onion Soup, Continental brand Preferred
- 2 level tbsp spring onions, Sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- If 1- Place onion into mixing bowl and
chop 3 seconds, speed 5
2- Scrape down the sides of the bowl
and add Olive Oil.
3- Sauté for 6 minutes, Varoma,
speed1- MC OFF
4- Insert butterfly whisk and add
(except Spring Onions)
5- Cook 15 minutes, 100•c, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
with simmering basket on lid in
place of MC.
Serve with rice and Garnish with spring onions
**** My family don’t like tinned apricots, but feel free to add some at step 4 if you like them
***MC= measuring cup
Accessories you need
This is a super basic ,
old school recipe that my grandparents and parents used to make .
Feel free to add items to your tastes , but we like it pretty plain
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- Nans Savoury Mustard Mince
- Chicken - Shrimp Shumai by @levi_nathania
- Stir Fry
- Butter Chicken
- LOW CARB Sloppy Joe’s
- Pork Rissoles
- Chicken Soup with Luncheon by @levi_nathania