- 2 tomatoes (approx. 200 g) deseeded and cut into eighths
- 2 brown onions (approx. 250 g), cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 3-4 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 30 g Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 3 tsp caraway seeds
- 800 g pork fillet, trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 2-3 cm) (see Tips)
- 250 g tomato passata
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 0.5 red capsicum (approx. 70 g), deseeded and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 0.5 green capsicum (approx 70 g), deseeded and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 4-5 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only
- 500-550 g cauliflower, broken into florets (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 540 g water
- 200-250 g broccolini, trimmed
- 80 g natural yoghurt, to serve (optional)
1h 10minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place tomatoes into a thermal serving bowl (ThermoServer) or another large bowl and set aside.
Place onion, garlic and sage into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add oil, paprika and caraway seeds and sauté 2 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Add pork and cook 2 min/90°C//speed 1. Gently stir using spatula.
Add tomato passata, tomato paste and stock paste and cook 6-8 min/90°C//speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl, unitl pork is tender and cooked through.
Add mushrooms, salt, pepper and capsicums and cook 2 min/90°C//speed , placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Transfer into a thermal serving bowl (ThermoServer) with reserved tomatoes, stir to combine with tomatoes and cover to keep warm. Clean dry mixing bowl.
Place oregano into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place cauliflower into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 sec//speed 5. Transfer chopped cauliflower into Varoma dish and set aside.
Place garlic, spring onion/shallots, parsley and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add stock paste and 40 g of the water and heat 30 sec/50°C/speed 1. Pour mixture over cauliflower in Varoma and mix well using spatula (herb mixture is thick and shouldn't drip through holes in Varoma).
Place remaining 500 g water into mixing bowl, then place Varoma into position, insert Varom tray and weigh broccolini into it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 12-15 min/Varoma/ speed 2, until broccolini and cauliflower pilaf are cooked to your liking.
Serve pork stew with cauliflower pilaf and broccolini. Garnish with chopped oregano and yoghurt (optional).
Cauliflower pilaf and broccolini
Accessories you need
Pork fillet, is also sold as pork tenderloin. We suggest using the highest quality pork that you can afford. Lean pork steak, with all visible fat removed, can also be used in this recipe.
Please refer to The Basic Cookbook or the Everyday Cookbook for the Chicken stock paste recipe.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle