- 1 large onion, Peeled and halved
- 30-50 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, (or to taste)
- 800 grams chicken breast or thigh, diced
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams lemon juice
- 70 grams Teriyaki Sauce, (Not the thick sauce)
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 400ml can Coconut Milk or Cream
- 1. Chop onion 3 secs / sp 5. Add oil and and curry powder and sauté 2 mins / Varoma temp/ Sp 1.
- 2. Add Soy Sauce, Lemon Jucie, Teryaki sauce, Peanut Butter and Coconut milk and cook for 0 mins / 100C / speed 1
3. Add chicken and cook 10 mins / 100C / / Sp 1
Serve with rice
Please note the sauce is runny. You can cook with the measuring cup out (place rice basket on the lid instead) or add some rice flour at the end. I don't bother because the sauce coats the rice beautifully.
While cooking rice you can steam some greens to serve as well.
It is soooo easy to make your own coconut milk! Check out Quirky Cooking for a quick easy homemade coconut milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken