- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, skinned
- 20 grams Butter, or olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 jar tomato passata
- 30 grams red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp chilli flake, dried
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika, and 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 600 grams Beef mince
- 1/2 red capsicum, and 1/2 green capsicum, diced
- 1 carrot, diced (and peeled if preferred)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the garlic and onion to the mixing bowl, and chop 3 SECS SPD 7. Scrape down sides.
Add the butter or oil, and sauté, (MC off for sautéing), 3 MINS 100˚ SPD2.
Add the remaining ingredients (except for the mince and veg), to the mixing bowl.
Then add just the mince to your simmering basket, breaking down the mince a little with your spatula, and then insert the basket into the mixing bowl.
Cook 10MINS VAROMA SPD3. Once finished, remove the lid, and carefully break down the mince with your spatula if you prefer a thinner style Bolognese.
Add the diced capsicums to the mince in the simmering basket.
Cook for a further 8 MINS VAROMA SPD3.
Once finished, let it sit for 2 minutes, and then remove simmering basket with spatula and serve into your thermoserver, or a large serving bowl.
Pour the Bolognese sauce over the mince mixture and stir well to combine.
Serve over al dente pasta/spaghetti, drizzled in olive oil, fresh basil, and top with parmesan cheese…Ohhh and don’t forget garlic bread!
Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
I always boil my pasta on the good ole stove top, or in my thermo server, because I use GF pasta/spaghetti.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Hot Cross Buns
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls