- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, skinned
- 20 grams Butter, or olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 jar tomato passata
- 15 grams red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp chilli flake, dried
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika, and 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 600-700 grams Beef mince
- 1/2 red capsicum, and 1/2 green capsicum, diced
- 1 carrot, diced (and peeled if preferred)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the garlic and onion to the mixing bowl, and chop 3 SECS SPD 7. Scrape down sides.
Add the butter or oil, and sauté, (MC off for sautéing), 3 MINS 100˚ SPD2.
Add the remaining ingredients (except for the mince and veg), to the mixing bowl.
Then add just the mince to your simmering basket, breaking down the mince a little with your spatula, and then insert the basket into the mixing bowl.
Cook 10MINS VAROMA SPD3. Once finished, remove the lid, and carefully break down the mince with your spatula if you prefer a thinner style Bolognese.
Add the diced capsicums to the mince in the simmering basket.
Cook for a further 8 MINS VAROMA SPD3.
Once finished, let it sit for 2 minutes, and then remove simmering basket with spatula and serve into your thermoserver, or a large serving bowl.
Pour the Bolognese sauce over the mince mixture and stir well to combine.
Serve over al dente pasta/spaghetti, drizzled in olive oil, fresh basil, and top with parmesan cheese…Ohhh and don’t forget garlic bread!
Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
I always boil my pasta on the good ole stove top, because I use GF pasta/spaghetti.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake