- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 small onions quartered, or 1 large
- 1/2 capsicum quatered
- 1/2 zucchini quatered
- 1 carrot quatered
- 3 blocks of frozen spinach
- Handful of green beans frozen or fresh or mushrooms
- 500g Beef Sausages
- 2 1/2 tsp. dried basil or other herb
- 1 tin 400g Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. sugar
- salt to taste
- fresh cracked pepper
- 300g aborio rice
- 600g water
- 1 Tbsp. TM veg. stock
- handful of trimmed green beans
Recipe is created for
- 1. Add 15g Olive oil heat for 2 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1, MC on.
2. Add thesausages and cook for 8 minutes, or until cooked, varoma temp., speed 1. MC cap on.
3. Once cooked remove sausage meat and strain oil/fat
4. Add quartered onion, garlic, herbs, carrots and quartered capsicums. Chop 10 seconds, speed 4.
5. Add 20g olive oil. Cook 6 minutes, varoma temp."Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1, MC off.
6. Add tomatoes, sugar, herbs, salt & pepper, aborio rice, water and stock. Cook for 13 minutes, 100c, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1, no MC. Place basket on top of lid to stop splattering.
7. Add in mushrooms, frozen spinach, sliced beans and sausage meat and cook an extra 5 minutes, 100c "Counter-clockwise operation" , spped 1
8.Let sit in thermoserve for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Curry Chicken
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken